At Al-Tamiuz Kindergarten your child’s happiness is our priority.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced teachers will fill each day with opportunities for your child to explore, imagine, create, play and learn through the delivery of a very comprehensive and holistic curriculum. Our purpose built campus is designed to allow learning to take place in a stimulating and safe environment. As you leave your child with their teacher each morning, you can feel confident that their day is going to be fun-filled and active and as result your child will foster a love of learning that will lay the foundation for a very happy and successful future.
Al-Tamiuz Kindergarten offers the American curriculum to students in Pre-K, KG1 and KG2. The curriculum is aligned with the Colorado Academic standards and Early Learning Development Guidelines.
At Al-Tamiuz Kindergarten we are fully aware that the kindergarten years are critical to every child’s development. They are a time of promise, a time when minds are growing at an unbelievable rate and a time when children are making sense of themselves and the world around them. Amid the growing awareness of the importance of quality early childhood education and in line with vision 2021 to increase the profile and success of education in the Qatar, Al-Tamiuz Kindergarten aims to become one of the leading early year’s providers in the Qatar.
At A-Tamiuz we promise to:
- Make your child’s happiness our priority
- Offer opportunities for all staff, parents and students to play an integral role in the development and success of the Kindergarten
- Confidently design personalized learning opportunities for all of our children that utilize the learning environment in line with curriculum standards and expectations
- Build on children’s ideas, interests, readiness and needs
- Be flexible to children’s emerging developmental needs
- Create a balance between child initiated, teacher-initiated and co-constructed learning
- Value parents’ opinions and knowledge of their children to enhance learning within the KG
- Value each child’s right to express themselves, share their feelings, make choices and reflect on themselves as young learners
- Recognize the importance of promoting the Arabic Language and Culture to ensure each child has a sense of community
Our Philosophy and Vision
Our vision is to establish Al-Tamiuz KG as a leading American curriculum provider within Qatar. We aim to ‘discover and develop the full potential of each child at Al-Tamiuz in a child centered, safe and happy environment’.
Our number one priority is to ensure that every child is safe, supported and protected at all times. All of our staff are fully aware of child protection and support expectations when it comes to working with children. We will ensure that every child is given the appropriate adult-care, a physical environment that is stimulating, enriching and safe, and a curriculum and philosophy that aims to cultivate a love of learning through play a desire to explore. We will endeavor to maintain high standards of health and safety always, recruit qualified teaching staff and support workers, and commit to consistent communication between parents and staff at Al-Tamiuz KG.
Hopes and Happiness
At Al-Tamiuz Kindergarten we understand that as parents, you have many goals and wishes for your child and their future. Ultimately in order to accomplish academic success, your child needs to foster a love of learning at a very young age. They have to feel confident in their abilities and develop the skills required to learn in the 21st century.
When you enroll your child at Al-Tamiuz, you will be requested to fill in a Hopes and Happiness survey. This will give you the opportunity to tell us all about your child and what your hopes are for them during their time at school. At Kindergarten age- success and development isn’t all about academics, it’s about learning how to learn, how to share and interact, how to problem solve and think independently, how to express emotions and be confident in sharing information, asking questions and expressing concerns. All of these skills form the basis of the program that we offer and weekly updates on your child’s performance will ensure that you are always kept fully up to date with how they are doing.
For Registration, Please click attached link